462, Mortimer ST,
Lewiston, MA, 64328
Willing to work as a Computer Programmer in the well known IT industry.
B.Tech/B.E. (Computers) from XYZ University, Arizona in 20xx
Summary of Skills and Experience
I am an engineering graduate and have knowledge of implementing software programming skills in designing & developing systems.
Pivotal in C, C++, SQl, Java, HTML, MS Access and Photoshop with exposure in Windows 9x/ 20xx / NT.
Programming Languages: C, C++, SQL, Java, J2EE (Servlet, JDBC, JSP)
Databases tools: Oracle, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows 9x, XP, 20xx, NT
Other Skills: Photoshop, CSS, HTML, Flash
Banking System using C++
Duration: Jan 06 to May 06
Description: Designed and developed banking system for bank involving basic transactions such as Debiting or Crediting accounts, listing account information of customers, balancing information, editing and deleting accounts etc.
Available on request.
2119 Fort Louden Dr
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
A position as a Paramedic or Emergency Medical Technician.
Current NREMT-P (P0928319), four years paramedic and eight years total medical experience.
Current Maryland EMICT.
EMICT – 1000 hours.
EMT-BA – AED, airway management, bleeding control, splinting, and several other basic life support skills.
EMT-I – IV Therapy, venipuncture
EMT-P – Advanced airway management techniques with medication administration.
Chambersburg Ambulance Training Center, Chambersburg, PA
M.S., Community Health Education, 1997
Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
EMT-Paramedic/Emergency Room Technician 1998 – Present
Gaithersburg Hospital, Gaithersburg, MD
Emergency Medical Technician 1994 – 1998
Gaithersburg Emergency Team, Gaithersburg, MD
Date of Birth: XX XXth XX
Place of birth: XX, P.R.China
Marital Status: XX Health: Good
Application Engineer, Technical and Electronics Sales.
20xx.920xx.6 XXXX. Bachelor of Electronic informationn engineering
Major subjects: Circuit principle, Single Chip Computer Principle and Application, Digital Electronic Technology, Analog Electronic Technology, Interfacing and Application of Computer, Principle of Communication,
20xx. 7 – Present XXX As a computer software engineer, Responsibilites includes :
1. Solving environmental problems on prototype computers.Conducte systems analysis on new computer profucts to ensure hardware,software and mechanical design integrity
2. And responsible for System compatibility and integration test. Quickly diagnose causes of systems failures and malfunctions to ensure highest operating efficiencies,reliability,and quality performance standards.
3. Assist engineers from HP wIth installation and trobleshooting of HP Bussiness PC software
1. Pass CET-4
2. Have a good command of spoken and written English. Communicate and negociate with
clients fluently in English.
3. Skilled in reading documents relating to Electronics and Computer
Independent and be able to work under pressue. Have coordination skills,teamwork spirit. Studious
nature and dedication are my greatest strengths